Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nailing Jello to a Tree







YOU try keeping 20-month-old twins confined in a yard with no fence.....nailing jello to a tree is easier! I'm waiting for some man to show up and install our fence right now.....every minute seems like an hour.....he can't be here fast enough! I swear, without it, my kids will be roadkill before long. Of course, it just started raining....seriously, in the past two sentences it started raining. Just my luck! Welcome to Okinawa. Does it ever stop raining here? That explains why this guy is late...he was praying for rain so he could plop his lazy butt in front of the TV. Now I'll be trapped in the house all day with two screaming little monkeys...breaking their nails as they scratch at the back door to get out and be free...almost like little puppies! My little puppies are so much fun. Caden stuck his hand down the back of his diaper this morning and brought me a handful of poopy....who could ask for a better present? At least he brought it to me instead of Cam! They get along so wonderfully...most of the time. Best friends or worst enemies...there is no in-between! The nickname "Horns 'n Halo" still fits. Caden is still the little devil of the family (just like his daddy, of course), and Cam is my sweet little angel (he, of course, takes after his mommy)! Okay, okay, maybe I mixed the comparisons up just a little bit. Bailey is the best big brother in the world, too. They ADORE him. Anything Bailey does, Caden has to try it....by the time I post my next blog entry, Caden may be in a wheelchair....it is just a matter of time. He thinks "No" and "I dare you" mean the same thing. Well, my five minute limit is up.....crisis intervention calls.....

3 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

You definitely have your hands full! I know you love every minute of it though! :-) I just can't believe how big they are getting, it is crazy! Same with my Girls- you wouldn't recognize them! I will enjoy checking your blog to see what you are up to on the other side of the world! I miss our coffee talks! :-)

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Kris, this is Melissa's sister-in-law, saw your link and thought I would visit. I can tell I will be back because your blog is going to be a RIOT! I love your outlook on life, you see the humor, that's so important! Thanks for the smiles!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi, Heather! I remember meeting you a LONG time ago....before you were even pregnant! I see you are adjusting to motherhood well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home