Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bailey



The big brother.......
Busy with school...straight A's, of course! Just finished up with football...was MVP of the team for the season, yeah! Now, we are full-force into baseball. He's a pitcher, short stop, and first baseman! He LOVES baseball....that is his passion. He is getting into skateboarding and roller hockey. Just what I've always wanted...a little skater punk! I'm kidding! Hopefully, that will just turn out to be a "stage"....a short-lived one! We are proud as heck of this one....he's a keeper!

3 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

I miss Bailey! Such a little man! He looks so grown up in this picture. Wow, what an athlete! Tell him I said great job! :-)

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Heather said...

How old is he? He's going to be a ladykiller!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi, Heather! He is 11, and, yes, I'm afraid the little girls are already flocking....those little *****. I'm just kidding. I want him to have girl friends, they just must be "worthy" of him!!!!! I don't think any little girls will be good enough for my boys....being a mother of boys is hell, I tell you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home