Friday, August 10, 2007

Caden....Dots

"Dots, Mommy....I have dots!" is how is answers when I ask what he has on his nose. He has the cutest little freckles :o) He is such a mommy's boy. "Me no share my mommy" when Cam or Bennett get near me :o)


Not nearly as cooperative as Cam "the ham" when it comes to picture time. He'd be perfectly happy if I never held a camera in front of his face again.

Fire....hee hee....I can hear the Bevis and Butthead voices in his head now :o)


When it was time to hand out cupcakes, nobody wanted Caden's......all the pokes in the frosting weren't very appetizing!

Fearless........down the slide, face first :o) Gotta love how adventurous he is.....he must've got that from his momma :o)

"Where am I supposed to be? What am I supposed to be doing?" Caden was doing his "own thing" during soccer practice.....could care less what Coach Deanna was saying......gee, did he get that from his momma too?

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Fun! Love the Sesame Street cupcake cakes!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home