Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No time to PEE!

This whole blog thing is new to me.....am I really supposed to find time to add to it EVERY day? Are you kidding me? First of all, I don't even have time to eat or pee, most of the time! Daily seems a little obsessive, but I'll see what I can do. I'm thinking once or twice a week is sufficient enough exposure to my hectic life. Well, the "zoo" is almost complete! Yes, I'm talking about the fence. That is exactly what it will look like from the main road behind our house....little animals clinging to the inside of their zoo cage! Oh, I can't wait! My life will be considerably easier once their "cage" is complete :o) No pictures today....they are all on my phone. We went to the children's zoo and children's museum this morning, but I forgot to take my real camera. I only got a few cheesy little phone pictures. Next posting will include pictures! Oh, I forgot to tell you about our centipedes....no, no, no, not cute, little centipedes, foot-long centipedes with a gazillion long red legs and big poisonous pincers!!!! No, I'm not kidding....would I kid about something like that? My next door neighbor thought there was a snake in her living room, until she got close enough to see the legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we have nasty, poisonous Habu snakes too! You'd think the whole Biology teacher part of me would love that kind of stuff.....no, not so much....I'm more of a "cell" lover, or give me a nice fluffy cat....snakes and centipedes I can forego! Anyway, we found a centipede in our house last week, so housing maintenance (aka - people who don't speak English) had to come to our house and spray pesticides this morning.....what a nightmare! It's over though! Well, we are off to the park now to enjoy our BEAUTIFUL, warm, sunny day!

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Glad you jumped on the bandwagon too. I don't think any mother has time to blog everyday. Just when the kids are in bed and you feel like you need a break from everything else. Thanks for showing J around!!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

welcome to the blog world! :-) I used to do mine more often but now only about twice a week if I have time. Yikes....the centipedes sound insane!! You are so good to get out to the museums and zoos. I know Brooke would love that but I am waiting until Becca is a little older to go more. Have a great day!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Your blog got passed on so I thought I would check it out!! The boys are just adorable! You can check my blog out if you want to see what we're up to in Alaska. www.kkmargarita.blogspot.com.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Once a week is definitley sufficient, you just gotta make sure it's not three pages long because you'll have so much to tell the world! That's the hard part! The centipedes sound very scary. I can't wait until Riley is old enough to enjoy parks, let alone museums and zoos...that Little People Pirate Ship and Busy Ball Popper is starting to get a little boring...for me at least!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home