Friday, August 10, 2007

Bay

Bailey does his own thing these days. He is hard to figure out. One day he doesn't want anything to do with our family.....the next, he's so far up my butt I can't breathe. He must be going through those pre-teen identity issues....I don't know. I don't even think he can figure himself out. Regardless, he's a good kid....a very good kid.

Trying to get some direction from Dad....or is he just floating? I don't know....I'm only the camera lady.


Whatever he was doing, he's done now.

Yes, I have to take your picture Bailey.....stop looking so happy already!

Taking the boys to the park is fun for everone....even big brother! I think I remember hopping on this for a quick ride also :o)

Bailey even spent the day at "school" with the boys on their birthday. He was the best show-and-tell toy of all of them! ALL of the kids loved having his there! What a great big brother.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog. I have 3 boys now and understand the craziness, but also love the rewards!! Your family is so great and cute.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Aww that is cute that he went to school with the boys! :-) He is HUGE by the way, so tall!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home