Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Zoo


The zoo has been complete for almost a week now, I have just had a hard time with this stupid blogging. I get a nice long blog up and then try to add pictures....I can only add one picture to each posting...I don't get it!!!!! It makes me mad!!!! Then I get frustrated and walk away.....never post anything. So, I guess it is time to sit down and create a few postings so I can add pictures!!!!!
This first picture is of Caden exploring the perimeter of his new cage last weekend! He loves it! Cam was taking a mega nap, so Caden got to play for a couple of hours alone....that's a good thing! He loves to stick things through the little slots in the chain link....rocks, dirt, sticks, bugs, anything that will fit!

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Hee hee, 'The zoo,' love it! There is a way to add them one at a time, several to a post also, so it won't take forever to upload. I don't know how well I can explain on here...On your 'compose' screen after you add one picture just hit the picture icon again and it SHOULD let you add another one. You can go to the 'edit html' screen option (rather than 'compose') to copy/paste the picture's html text to move it around where you want to. I don't know if that makes any sense from thousands of miles away...sorry! :-)

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Thanks, Mel....I'll try it when I feel brave :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home