Tuesday, May 02, 2006

picture gallery #2



We went to the beach to let the boys "play in the sand" Todd said........like they were really just going to stay in the sand.......who was he trying to kid? They were so funny! I spared Cam by NOT posting the picture of him throwing up in the water :o) He splashed himself in the face and got salt water in his mouth....he freaked out and tried to wipe it out with a sandy hand.....he barfed. We couldn't help but laugh, but it was sad. Caden was a wild maniac in the water....he loved it. Cautious Cam and Curious Caden.....my little fellas :o)

4 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Yeah...the beach!! I can't wait till we can sit on a beach again. Logan still talks about our visit to the beach last year. He's going to love it when we move to FL.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Such fun pics!! I do miss the beach. I bet your boys love it!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh the beach sounds so wonderful right now!! Your boys are so cute!!! What memories!!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Heather said...

So fun! It's been too long since I've been to a beach...but with Mel heading to UT, I think I'll be seeing more snow than sand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home