Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I think she's got it!!!!




Duh, I guess that little button that says "add another picture" is how I get more than one picture per posting!!!!!! Call me stupid....I swear, pregnancy makes me dumb! Anyway, Cam finally woke up from his nap and was able to explore his cage also! He will play back there for hours...really. I won't even hear him. He will be on one end of the yard putting rocks and dirt and weeds in his little bucket and then go dump them out somewhere else over and over again. He'll find a little puddle of water in a crack in the cement and just wash his hands or shoes. He'll sit and blow on a Dandelion stem until he gets EVERY single little seed off of it....I usually find them stuck to his lips too! The boys LOVE their Jeep also. I'm so glad I was able to put it in the back yard. Caden will put his foot on that pedal and not let up until he runs into something and can't go any farther.....the wheels just keep spinning and he looks at me like, "fix it now!!!" So, the fence is a good stopper! Cam is always just along for the ride....doesn't care about driving, just wants to be a part of it.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

That looks like SO much fun! I bet they love it!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Heather said...

That does look like fun! It's so fun to hear how twins can have such different personalities! I have a cousin who's got 16 month old twin girls, and they are as different as can be! So fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home