Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wouldn't that be nice???

I was doing homework last week, my back to the living room, and I smelled a child behind me! They were being quiet and playing, so I continued to do what I was working on. I kept saying, "I smell a stinky baby" every once in a while and kept asking, "Who's the stinky baby?" They just kept playing, carrying on as usual. A few minutes later they got pretty quiet, which is usually an indication that "something" is going on. I turned around to find Cam trying to change Caden's diaper!!! It was so cute! Thankfully, he was still dressed and his old (VERY NASTY) diaper was still on his body......what a mess that could have been!!!! Wouldn't it be nice if they could change each other's diapers though?????? I just had to share these pictures though. Look at Caden....holding his legs up for Cam and everything! Doesn't look like he's putting up a fight at all....like he does for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

That is too funny! Shows how well kids pay attention to what is going on :)

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!! Kris, you have to give Cam some pointers, this could be a life saver for you!! Imagine if he'd change himself and the new baby, too!!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

hee hee!!!! That makes me laugh! It would definitely help you out if they could actually do it! Maybe I will start teaching Brooke how to change a diaper! You think I am kidding .....!!!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home