Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rainbow Montessori

Just a quick little post, since I haven't posted anything in ages!!!! Busy, busy, busy with school...me AND the boys! Yep, they started school last week. I wanted to get them into a M-W-F program, but the program coordinator said I could only do M-T-W or W-H-F. She said little ones do much better if the days are consecutive instead of spread out. Well, they love it. Of course they cry when I leave them in the morning, but they end up loving it. They say "school?" all the time. They want to go back every morning :o) It is a Montessori school off base. The class is about half American children and half Japanese children. There are 18 kids in the class and 3 teachers....little Japanese teachers. The LOVE the boys. Japanese people love blonde hair and blue eyes AND they love twins....they've got it made! Anyway, gotta run, but here is a picture of them getting out of the van on their first day of school :o) Caden is incapable of saying "cheese" without being goofy.


Here are the little cheese balls wearing daddy's hat. Usually daddy wears a blue flight cap, so when he breaks out the camo hat, the boys love it. They fight over it continuously. I need to march my butt over to military clothing sales and get them their own. I think I'll replace the bars with stars for them though....

Caden with daddy's hat

Cam with daddy's hat

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

How adorable they look! I want to get Bec into a program too. I need to get off my duff and look for one! ;-) Good to hear from ya!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Karen said...

The boys are adorable! That's great that they are in school! Nothing starts here for Jenna until age 3!! It's nice to have alittle down time for you too!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Michele said...

They are so darn cute. Glad they like school and I can just picture the teachers! :o)

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

I bet they can get away with anything at school those blue-eyed, blonde twins:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home