Sunday, August 06, 2006

BREATHE....

(inhale).......AAHHHHHHH! Finally, a break!!!! I am finally done with the class from hell!!!! Honestly, I was planning on quitting :o( I blew off my BIG assignment and was planning on just throwing in the towel. I only completed 30 of my 50 page paper, so I was planning on not getting any points for that assignment (25% of my grade) and taking a C in the class. Yep, that's enough to make me quit. University of Phoenix teachers grade SSSOOOOOOOOOO easy....what a joke.....my professor gave me an A- on a total piece of crap paper. What was she thinking???? She said I need to add more to my literature review, but it is an "excellent" paper. I wouldn't let anyone read it....it sucks!!!! Oh well.....how can I quit now? That was my hardest class, and it's over. I still have to finish up that paper (I have to present it at a public workshop), because in my very last class I have to write the last 2 chapters before it is published.....yes, published....can you believe it? Anyway, that A- brought my 4.0 down to a 3.94 which sucks, but life could be worse, right? So, instead of quitting, I just decided to take a break....only 4 weeks. Life has been good though. I get to spend more time doing stuff I want to do. I can actually spend time with the kids and not be preoccupied thinking about what I need to do for class after they go to bed. I go to bed before midnight now, too.....not much before though.....online shopping has dominated my late nights....love it!!!!!!!

This next week I have to catch up on emails. I have so many people to write back to! Sorry if you are one of those people.....you'll hear from me soon :o)

We have been working on potty training :o) Well, Caden has been....Cam couldn't give a crap. He likes getting treats when Caden sits on the potty :o) Caden is actually doing very well. I'm surprised, because Bailey didn't even start until about 3 months before his 3rd birthday. My expectations of Caden were low, and he has far exceeded them. He goes on the potty (#2) at least 3 times every day!!!! He pees maybe once or twice.....he's a pooper though :o) I guess it's easier to feel that coming and hold it a little longer....I don't know....I don't remember potty training :o)

Let's see....what else? Bailey only has 3 more weeks of summer left. He is excited to start back at school. I can't believe he is a 6th grader. Gosh, that's enough to make any mom feel old. Next year he'll start Jr High....wow....am I that old????? Ya, I am.....I've been researching lunchtime lipo for when we go back to the states in 2 more years......I definitely see it in my future! Todd will argue and say he's not paying for me to get lipo....he's right....he's paying for me to get lipo AND a tummy tuck. He just doesn't know it yet :o) That's what that bonus is for, right? He gets them every year, and I haven't touched a penny of one of them.....yet. I'm raising his babies...I deserve one of them, right? I won't even use the whole thing....I have 2 years to plea my case.....

Bailey has his last 2 weeks of tennis camp these next couple of weeks. He loves it! Then that last week of summer break he is taking the Red Cross babysitting class. He watches the twins so much for us, he really needs to take the class. He is very good with them, but you never know when there will be an emergency, so he needs to be prepared :o)

I guess that's it for now. Pictures will come soon.......

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Glad to see your class is complete. Maybe I'll put University of Phoniex at the top of my list on where to get my masters. Enjoy the rest of your summer and break before the next class!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

That's great that you got an A on a paper you weren't expecting! Gotta love that!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger S.Ballard, painter said...

Hey Chris! You are definitely Super Mom with all those boys and school too. What is your majoy? Keep up the good work.
I was checking Tiffany's site and thought I would catch up with you while I am at it. I am getting my art into the public now and will get a blog site going soon to show it off.
Take care, Sandi(Tiff's mom)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home