Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just Another Day....

Oh, did I say it's just another day? Well, not really....it's our anniversary. It's 8:45 pm, and I'm on the computer. Is something wrong with this picture? I'm supposed to be out on a romantic date with my hubby, right? Nope. We're moving.....how romantic.....no breaks for dinner :o( Moving stinks, especially when you can't even take a break for an anniversary dinner.....oh well.....the honeymoon is over, right?

Anyway, I'm totally excited about the new house. We keep making trips up the road to slowly furnish the place. They are moving us on Monday, but we already have the keys. I can't just sit around and wait on the government!!!! That's the story of my life!!!! There are things I really don't want a bunch of sweaty dudes touching anyway.....my clothes, bed linen, towels, etc. I would feel compelled to wash them all if I had other people touching them, so I'll just move all that on my own :o)

Now I'm off to write a paper for school. Again, another great activity to be accomplishing on my anniversary. So much for that date I wanted.....it's PB&J for me tonight!!!!!!

Toodles for now

5 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a great day! I know things are really busy for you right now so maybe yall can go out this weekend!!

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my usa playstation2 codes site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Hope you are enjoying the unpacking...I know I am:) Happy Anniversery for when you all do get a chance to celebrate!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

I have been in the process of unpacking all weekend, so I know what you are going through!! Hope you had a happy anniversary!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! The new house is gonna be great, I bet you are so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home