Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More Randomness

I took the boys to the pool this past weekend.....NEVER again by myself!!! Well, I guess it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't 8 1/2 months pregnant. They were monsters! One running one direction, one throwing rocks in the pool (gee, guess who that was?), going in the mud then stepping on people's towels.....geesh, it was horrible. Anyway, I got some cute shots when they were being good.....Right after Cam was done eating Bailey's ice cream, he went up and hugged this little girl and got chocolate all over the front of her....I could have died!

Caden looks so sweet just sitting there on the edge of the pool. There are probably still a dozen rocks in that kiddie pool though!

Mr. Take-off-in-the-opposite-direction looks pretty cute here too. He loves it when he has Bailey all to himself :o)

They LOVE this Curious George PJ set. I could only find one in 2T, so they have to take turns wearing it. Caden is acting like a "oooh oooh oooh ahhh ahhh ahhh" here.

4 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Summertime fun! Yeah!! (I agree with you on needing an extra hand at the pool...too many opportunities to get in trouble)

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a brave soul, glad you survived and looks like everyone had a ball!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Such cute pics! You are brave...I cannot imagine taken three boys to a public pool by myself...8.5 months pregnant or 21 years old!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Gingers Mom said...

You're brave! 2 toddlers, an older child and big time preggo at the pool. Much braver than me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home