Friday, May 12, 2006

Hair"S" cut????

Every time I ask Todd, "Did you get your hair cut?" the smarty pants fires back with, "No, I got them all cut." This is what I live with!!!! Anyway, the boys have been getting ALL their hairS cut since they were about 10 months old, but I have never taken pictures before.....I know, I'm a bad mommy....well, I took some today.


Caden really does look better with longer hair, but he has that double cowlick in the back that just drives me NUTS!!! That poor kid has such bad hair....he and Bailey both have been cursed with the bad hair spell, I guess!!!! As soon as he got home from getting his hair cut, he was running around the house like a maniac. His haircut makes him look like even more of a monster. The long hair with little bangs on his forehead "soften" his look a little.....now he has that tough, rough, redneck shaved head.....

Cam just playing with the dirt between his toes as he waits his turn :-) Todd almost died when I showed him this picture, because I took them out in public in onsies and NO shoes!!!!! That makes me laugh.....they're babies....who cares!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! It's 800 degrees outside and we live on a little island....who cares about shoes? Shoes are over-rated!!!!

Sweet little Cam. He has PERFECT hair....no matter what length it is. It just lays so perfectly all the time. He's the luckiest of the kids when it comes to hair.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Riley has such bad hair too! I feel so quilty! Cute pics of the hair..s...being cut!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Fun haircut pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home