Sunday, May 21, 2006

lazy lazy lazy.....

Oh, I have been such a slacker on this blog the past week. I was supposed to update last Thursday, but that has come and gone. Baby did okay last week....still having tests twice a week. Assuming all goes well with those tests, I have an ultrasound on June 1. Doctor said, "Don't eat....just in case!" So, maybe June 1 will be the day....who knows? The scheduled C-Section has been moved up to June 12. So, that would be the absolute lastest!!!!!!! I guess that is not too bad. It's only 3 weeks away. I have now officially gained more weight with this one baby than I did with the twins.......no, I'm not happy about that. Anyone who knows me knows how vain I am with the "number" the scale reads!!!! Chasing the toddlers around should help me get rid of it quickly though. Other than that, I have been lazy the past few days. I finished up my class from hell and started a new, much easier, class. It will stink having the baby during the middle of the class, but I'll be glad in the long run that I'm not taking a break. I'll be totally done in January and never have to think about school again....unless Todd decides to get his Doctorate (which I highly doubt!!!!!).....then I'd have to play "you can't have a higher degree than I do" again. This game sucks!!!!
Bailey is almost done with school. They get out so late here....I hate it! His last day isn't until June 16, and he starts back the last week of August. So, his summer break is only 10 weeks. They get so many days off during the year.....it's crazy. He is upset about baseball being over. Baseball is only 8 weeks in the spring here, compared to 4 months during spring/summer in Oklahoma. It's just too hot for baseball during the summer here. So, he is going to take golf and tennis lessons this summer. He loves golf and is excited about starting tennis!
That is it....I know, our lives are boring ;-)

5 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Wow- the birth is coming up fast! I bet you are ready. Keep us posted on the test results. Are you still sticking with the name Bennet? That's a nice name.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I can't believe it's happening so fast! A new baby just around the corner! Kep us updated on all the progress!

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Congrats on the baby! I know you told me you were having a boy around Christmas time, I just didn't think it was so soon. Looks like the boys are pretty independant so that should make the first few weeks a little easier. Are any of your families planning a visit?
Germany is GREAT! Feels like I never left. I'll have to e-mail you sometime and give you the scoop!!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Heather said...

WOW! That is close! You're going to have FOUR boys! That's crazy! Can't wait to hear about all your stories! Good luck with everything, you and baby will be in my thoughts.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Are you ready yet? Now the countdown REALLY has begun. Can't wait to hear more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home