Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Freak Nasty!

Yes, I plan on doing a "real" post, pictures and all, hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I just HAD to vent my feelings at this moment though.....I can not believe that freak nasty, Jay Leno look-alike, crazy-ass fool, Taylor Hicks won American Idol. It's called American "Idol" for a reason....I certainly don't want any of my boys idolizing him. I could see him winning American Nerd maybe....but American Idol, I am floored!!! Boy is in desperate need of a make-over, a fashion consultant, and plastic surgery....oh, and some Miss Clairol, a bottle of wash-that-gray-right-outta-my-hair could come in handy. Oh, I see his first endorsement.......

5 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ha ha ha! You are too funny! I did not watch this season, but I did watch Tuesday's show and the last 2 minutes of last night, and I have to say, I thought Taylor was a better performed and singer than Kat (at least that one night), but he IS freaky looking?!? How OLD is he anyways???

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

I completely agree- he did a much better job than Katharine. He wouldn't have won if he had been up against Chris!!! The best singer was voted off too soon! I will say that Kat is a better singer than Carrie Underwear! ha!
After Chris went home I really didn't care who won and I think it is a little funny that Mr. 'Soul patrol' won!!!
OH to answer your question...
He is only 28 or 29, he just went gray prematurely.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Another let down this season! Maybe that's why I don't get addicted to it! Mel I can't believe you think Kat sings better than Carrie U!!! I don't agree!!! At least he is from Alabama!! Rednecks rule!!!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

I was so going for Catherine...Yes, I voted. The thing about Taylor though is I would rather have it be him than Elliot:) I would have really liked the finale to have been Chris and Catherine...it was a great show on Wed. I loved it!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Carrie Underwood is awesome, Mel....I can't believe you! You just don't like her because she's from Oklahoma :o) She has the best voice of all the American Idols....even better than Kelly Clarkson, and I like Kelly Clarkson a lot! Kat was good, but not good enough. Taylor is just a geek....he makes my skin crawl! Yuck.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home