Monday, June 19, 2006

Spud

Is it too late to change Bennett's name? I like Spud better...it fits him so well :o) He always snuggles up next to me to fall asleep when he's done nursing. He wraps his little arms around me however he can and curls up. When I grab his head to move him or lay him down, it is really warm and fits in my hand just like a baked potato! So, I call him my little spud. I think he likes it :o) Better than "Bean".....that's what Todd calls him. He says he reminds him of a little bean. No, the twins remind me of beans.....they always fart and laugh about it!!!! My little Spud still smells like a baby, not a miniature Todd. Anyway, not much to say except he is a wonderful baby. Eats well, sleeps well, doesn't cry much at all. The boys love him to death, for the most part. Every once in a while they'll get a little jealous. Cam is easily distracted....I just have him help me with the baby. Caden gets a little more jealous, and doesn't get over it as easily. They are doing better than I thought they would though. Cam has decided he doesn't want his milk from his "cup" anymore....."mommy booby milk mine" is what he wants......I was hoping he forgot about that!!!!!
Anyway, here are some more pictures. I know the family is dying to get pictures in the mail.....I'm a little behind on pictures these days. I'll get a CD together one of these days. Until then, you'll have to keep checking here for pictures. I'm sure you can save the pictures from the blog and put them on a disk or a CD though. Anyway, here are a few......



Caden and Baby Bennett

Cam and Baby Bennett

Bailey with all three little guys! My four little princes!

8 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Karen said...

What a great looking family!! Congratulations!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Cute! I miss those newborn days of cuddling...but I also love them talking, walking, etc. It's all a give and take.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pictures, love'em

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Michele said...

What a dag-gone CUTE family!! Congrats again!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Laura Howard said...

I'm a bit envious over the nickname Spud. It sure beats mine.... Chunky Monkey! :x

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I like to nickname my kids too. Your boys are gorgeous! I wandered onto your blog through Blogget Jones. I like perusing other mommy sites. Congrats on your new little one. I have a new one myself. Blessings!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Great pics, Kris! It's good to hear that you are all doing well!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe you have FOUR BOYS! You are amazing! Cute pics of your 'men'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home