Tuesday, June 13, 2006

23 staples later

I'm hurtin', but he's finally here......
We sure think he is adorable. He looks just like Bailey did (minus Todd's nose) when he was born. Now I feel like our family is complete. He just fits right in around here. I can't keep Cam away from him. He is definitely a good baby....so far. He eats well, sleeps well, and hardly ever cries. Here is my little prince!!!!!!


Bennett Blake
6-11-2006
5:23 pm


7 lbs 4 oz 19 inches


More to come later. I'm exhausted. Everyone is sleeping EXCEPT me.....I need to catch a little nap before the chaos begins again. I just wanted to get a few pics up now :o)

8 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

He's adorable, congratulations!!!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Michele said...

You rock for blogging so soon!! Love the pics. He is more than adorable; but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized that nose!! And since he looks like Bailey, he is a handsome little prince. Take care and be sure to get all the rest you can while you have your two biggest helpers at home. Congratulations!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations to the family!!! I love the pictures! He is so adorable!! What a great addiition to the family!!! Congratulations!!!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Congratulations!! He is too cute! You look great too :) Thanks for letting us know...now get some sleep while you can :)

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you are blogging so soon! Bennett is adorable, and you look absolutely beautiful in that picture! Enjoy the new addition!

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the blog! You all look gorgeous! Great shot with you and Bennett - I wish I was there to help with the boys. Give everyone hugs for me. Miss you!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Glitterstim said...

I left congrats on your comment on my blog, but I wanted to add them here, too. So -- CONGRATULATIONS! He's a beautiful baby!

Love your blog, by the way. I've added a link to it on my page :o)

Take care and enjoy! Thanks!
Blogget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home