Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fatty Fatty

Okay, not the greatest pictures of me, but you get the idea :o) Yes, I am bigger with this ONE baby than I was with the twins. They were born early, so I wasn't as pregnant as long, but the two of their weights together was 9.5 lbs (plus 2 placentas and 2 bags of amniotic fluid)......so, there is no excuse that I've gained 8 lbs more with this one baby than I did with them :o( I guess it's just my old age.....Well, this picture was taken at the 10-days-to-go-mark......

9 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

You are such a cute pregnant person! I can't tell there are 8 extra pounds on you. I can't wait to find out how much this little one weighs...only a little bit longer:)

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not fat!! You look adorable

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You are TOO CUTE! I WISH I could look that good pregnant!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Silly chica! You look great and I know you will be back to your normal tiny self a week after you have him! ;-)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Wow!! How in the world are you holding all that up??? I think you still look great though. Your all baby just like I was. Can't wait for the arrival!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Glitterstim said...

You do look great! I wish I'd looked that good with mine :o(

I had a July baby. Don't you just love summer pregnancy?

Take care! Almost done!
Blogget

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Glitterstim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I wish I had an arm long enough to reach your island and jsut slap you!!! You are not FAT!!! You look adorable! No wonder you keep having more babies! I would too if I looked that good while doing it!!! Can't wait to hear about the new arrival!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

You look fab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home