Sunday, September 03, 2006

Catching Up!!!

School has begun! Bailey is a big 6th grader...he loves that! Big man on campus, scoping out the new cute girls, hangin' with his friends, you know...typical boy stuff! Yes, I started back up also. My 4 week break was WAY too short! I hate school......that sounds funny coming from a teacher's mouth!!!! Well, I do! I'm just sick of being a student...that's all.

Well, here are a few pictures before I dive into my homework. The infamous "Daddy drinks because I cry" shirt.....of course all three little ones have them!!!! I went (with my friends, not Todd...he had to stay home with the kids) to Okinapa Friday night. It is a huge, annual wine-tasting event where vendors from Germany, Italy, France, California, etc are all set up. There are hundreds of wines and tons of food! So, needless to say, our shelves are STOCKED.....we both drink because the kids cry. Moms aren't supposed to admit that though, so they only make the shirts for dad! They sure look cute in them!!!!

My friend Courtney offered to watch Bennett (wow, that was hard to do) so I could take the kids to the water park a couple of weeks ago. Well, more like a pool with a slide and a lazy river....but it was fun. Caden was a psyched up in his little floatie suit....until we got there....he shed that quickly! He was bouncing around the house in it though....

Cam actually fell asleep in this floatie. His head just slowly sunk until....splash....he woke up quickly! I had to lay my arm across the front of it so he could take a little nap and not drown.

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

It's ok Kris! My kids are older and Jeff and I drink more than we should too!!!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

I am the same way...a better teacher than student! Love the shirts!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe how big Bennett is getting! My computer has been down so I'm so behind on everyone's blogs!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the t-shirts. The mommy one would have to say coffee... at least for me. Last night I put Elise to bed. An hour later I went up stairs and she'd turned on bedroom light (thankfully Arianna and Luci were still sleeping soundly) and was playing with the door slamming it over and over again. Nice, huh? So, she was up until 11:30 when I finally gave up on having "me" time.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

What sweet angels you have with such sweet and sincere smiles. I can't believe they would ever cause anyone to drink:) Ahh, the joys of motherhood:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home