Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Little Booger

Little Booger is getting pretty big, huh? I forgot how quickly time flies when they are little. He is getting so fat :o) All this boy does is eat! He would eat every hour, if I'd let him.....not going to happen. He loves to smile and coo at everyone. His chubby cheeks are so yummy :o) He is sweet little thing.....I can't believe he's my last! I just love them at this age! Look how cute.....

He loves that Bailey, too! He's so good for him. When Bailey holds him, he just looks up at him and stares :o) Bailey is such a great big brother. He is so attentive to Bennett's needs. He is always checking on him and getting his pacifier for him. He makes sure Caden and Cam aren't playing to roughly around him or taking his toys. As much as I think he misses being an only child, he sure plays the role of big brother perfectly!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

How cute! He sure has gotten big! I miss that age too. It so good that you have Bailey to help keep everyone in check:)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Wow, it goes so fast! He's a cutie! And Bailey, my gosh, he is getting SOO big too!!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

They grow so fast!! How adorable! What a great family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home