Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Puddles

There was a little puddle on our street after a good rain one day, so we decided to go play in it for a while until dinner was done. We didn't know the bottom was full of dirt until AFTER we stomped in it. Oh what fun! Those of you who have boys can appreciate this picture. Those of you who don't have boys should be thankful you don't have boys.....it takes a special mommy to embrace children such as these! Yes, the shirts were white. By the way, we love them Aunt Tiffany! If you made them, make more.....we fight over the puppy shirt!

I know this looks stupid...I didn't realize I never turned it until after I posted it. I'm too lazy to delete it, go back to my picture program, rotate it, then upload it to the site again....you can turn your head :o) I told the little snot to smile and he tried to poke me with a stick!!!!!!


Is it possible for Cam to NOT be darling???? NEVER!!!!

Is it possible for Caden to be normal???? We're still waiting!!!!!!


6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

What fun! I used to love splashing in puddles too. I should do that with B&B next time it rains. You are a fun mommy!! I love the stick picture- classic!!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Puddling jumping! One of my favorite things to do, even now! looks like great fun especially with all the mud that came from the puddles!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Karen said...

We have plenty of puddles here after 2 weeks of rain! My Jenna loves the water too! SHe's more of an umbrella girl though!! Cute pics!!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger "Army Mo" said...

Love the haircuts! AF regulation? :-) Seriously, this makes me want grandkids so bad I can't stand it!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Elise is in a puddle stage too. I've been changing her clothes multiple times daily because if we go outside, she'll find a puddle, look at me with pseudo-innocence, then jump in it. Luci follows suit. Arianna wants to, but holds back - thank goodness.

Yes, I made the shirts (well, I painted them anyway). I'll make more when I have a few minutes to breathe. Life is getting busy! Will blog it all soon!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I LOVE these pics! I have a little boy, but he's still 'young', so it's fun to see what I have to look forward to! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home