Friday, September 29, 2006

Behind again :o(

Yes, I see I am behind on blogging AGAIN!!!!! I have another week and a half in this class, and then I'm taking another 2 week break....yeah!!!! So, I'll get pictures up then :o) I've got some good ones :o) Well, my kids are so gosh darn adorable....of course I've got good ones...duh!!!!!!! Bennett has been ssssoooooo sick this week. We were at the Pediatrician ALL day Wednesday....cathedarizing a 3-month-old is not fun....poor baby!!!! It took 5 different people to finally draw blood on the poor baby. Then, the chest x-ray.....what an ordeal. That poor baby was tortured!!!! Then we were in the ER the next night because his fever was back up over 103 again. Oh my gosh....a nightmare! He's finally sleeping again. He didn't sleep more than 30 minutes at a time for 4 FULL days....that means I didn't either. So, I have been catching up on school work like crazy!
Caden and Camden...how are they, you ask? Funny as shit, I tell you!!!!! Last night, Todd said, "Okay, it's night night time. I don't want any talking or getting out of bed. If you get out of bed, I'm going to come in and give you spankings. Do you understand?" Caden replied, "Yes please." How funny is that?????????????? Now that they use "please" and "thank you", they mess it all up! It is so funny :o) I'm glad they use their little manners though. There's hope for them yet!!!! I opened a Sprite the other day and Cam was BEGGING me for some. So, I got a straw out and stuck it in the can. I handed it to him. He drank some and gave me a big grin and the bubbles surprised him and said, "Me like it, mommy!" He is so darling! They talk so much....they never shut up, from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed. I laugh ALL day long :o)
Okay, I'll catch up more in a week and a half when I can forget about this lame class. Why am I even doing this? Am I really ever going to work outside of this house again??????????? No way....that's what Todd is for :o)

4 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Michele said...

So cute! I love the things kids say. Good luck on getting your work done and give a hug to the babe so he feels better :o(

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see an update. Don't leave out Bailey - we'd love to hear what he's up to also. Life here is great, but very busy too. The kids are all doing well for the most part, but Luci is trying to apprentice Elise in all things obnoxious. Fun for them, not for me.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Bailey is very independent these days! He tries to stay out of the mix as much as possible. I have to beg and plead to get him in any pictures. He's almost 12 and really just getting too damn cool for his family.....so he thinks! Tennis, tennis, tennis is his thing....and Japanese.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Poor little Bennett! I hope he is all better! I love the funny things kids say! Cute! :-)
And Bailey...I bet the girls just love him!!!
I am with you... I love being at home with the kiddos way more than working at any old job!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home