Saturday, November 18, 2006

clowns

I picked up a really fun hat the other day on Kokusai Street....it's for my "I still feel young" days. Well, I was wearing it when I picked up the boys from school. Caden looked at me, paused for a minute, and then yelled, "mommy....clown" as he ran to me with a big grin on his face. "My hat, my hat" was all I heard from the boys the rest of the day. As much as they hate clowns, I'm surprised they liked the hat so much. They took turns wearing it the rest of the day.

Cam even had to wear it on the potty :o) By the way, he hasn't had a poopy diaper in 3 weeks :o) Caden is a different story....

Caden actually DOES look like a little clown with the hat on :o)

Even baby Bennett liked it.

Bailey opted NOT to wear the hat for a blog picture.....I can't understand why though.....

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Cute!! How funny! Now, where are the pics of you in it??? ;-)

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Kris said...

I have one but decided not to post it :o)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Cute hat!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

How sweet do they look! Great looking boys, Kris!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home