Wednesday, November 15, 2006

oh ya....

How could I forget to comment on election day in my last post?????? Probably because the thought of the day still makes me want to vomit. All I can really say is, POOR AMERICA!!!! I guess with public education going down hill, we have produced some pretty stupid people....there is a new generation of dems (the "how does that make you feel?" generation)....PUKE!!!!! I don't know how else to explain it. Okay, Okay, I do have dem friends that I love dearly (Lisa, if you are reading this...I still love you and think you are one of the brightest women I know :o)), but I am sad to see what happened in the Senate and the House and quite afraid of what the future holds....

I'm still waiting for bumper stickers that say Bill O'Reilly 2008. Okay, not really, but I'd put one on my car!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Karen said...

oops, put my sticker post in the wrong place! So I'll just say AMEN SISTA!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

I am with you 100%!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home