Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SUNSHINE

85 degrees and perfect! It is a sunshiny day!!!! I've been singing this song to Bennett all day, so I thought I'd sing it to all of you across the miles (and countries) that contribute, or have contributed, to the sunshine in my life...

You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
You make me happy
When skys are gray
You'll never know, Dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Sunshine away!

Although they're small, they are the largest source of my sunshine :o)






9 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Michele said...

LOVE the last pic! They are all so cute! You should be happy and proud!

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Your song is very fitting!!
Enjoy your sunshiny day! ;o)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

A sweet post and even sweeter pictures! :-)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

How sweet:)

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sunshiney family you have! What fun! :-) Those boys are growing so fast- all of them!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi, Alice! I haven't heard from you in ages, and I don't have your email address!!! How is GK treating you???? Lovin' it????

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I have also sang that song to my kids! It comforts them. And it comforts me when I don't see the sun for weeks up here! Enjoy and be thankful for the great weather! Love the pics! YOU LOOK GREAT!!

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sing that to my kids too... and my grandfather and mother sung it to me. Such a nice little song.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger connie said...

Try singing it to Cheara next time you see her, she will bust out in tears!! She has cried everytime she hears that song since she was little bitty. No, its not my singing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home