Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunday outting

Last Sunday we took a trip to the botanical gardens. They have BEAUTIFUL grounds here. I'd post pictures of the scenery, but I'd rather post pictures of the kidlets :o) Let me just say that the Japanese people are very artistic and this island has fabulous landscaping. Anyway, here are my little creatures running up to the tree house! They were gone as soon as they saw the stairs way down there. You can barely see them in the distance.

Of course, everything is a race....and, of course, if there is a competition at hand, Caden refuses to take second place.....hhhmmmm, I don't know where he gets that from!

He was even ready to take on this 200 lb tortoise....he could probably kick it's ass too!!!!!!!! I swear, this is one tough little cookie :o)


Bennett was lovin' the outdoors and the breeze. He looks so cute just hanging out with the family. He watches everything those boys do. He can't wait to be wrestling around with them. He just watches and laughs....He likes being the baby though. He somehow KNOWS he's the baby and will get what he wants. Everyone caters to him....even the twins :o)


Gee, what do you know? Bailey is missing from these pictures.....he misses about 75% of our outtings these days. He'd rather do his own thing. He thinks he's the man these days......

Now that I'm done with my class (I have a 2-week break...yeah!!!) I'll try to post some pictures every day :o) Ya, I have that many!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Looks like you had a fun day together in a beautiful place. Your boys sure are cute! :-)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Michele said...

So cute! The landscape does look nice. I do love the "boy thing".

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bailey is missing... you are missing... Todd is missing... you need a good group shot of the 6 of you! It's good to see those boys though. They sure are cute.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Oh no....no pictures of Kris....I look like I'm still pregnant. There won't be any pictures of me until I lose about 10 more pounds. I'm the one who takes the pictures anyway...I can't take them AND be in them :o) Todd hates having his pictures taken too. I do have a couple of him with the boys at the beach last weekend...not sure if I'll post any of them though. I have some more of Bailey too. He just wasn't with us at the botanical gardens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home