Sunday, October 08, 2006

picture time

I have tons and tons of pictures to go through. I just cleared my two cameras and have about 200 new pictures! There are about 10 different days of pictures, so I can't possibly do an entire blog entry with pictures for each of them....not nearly enough free time! I'll pick some of my favorites and write a little something about them though.


Look at my little surfer!!!! Bennett is getting so big. I can't believe he'll be 4 months old on Wednesday. He is such a good baby, too. He is so happy...as long as he's being held. He loves bathtime, his brothers lovin' on him, and daddy tickling his feet with his whiskers. He has the cutest little smile and adorable giggle to go along with it :o)

Those little fat cheeks are fun to squeeze. I suck on his little chubby cheeks all day long. They are pretty irresistable :o)


We have quite the little get-up for all three of the monsters. They will ALL fit on this stroller. The back is just a stool and a platform, so one can sit, and one can stand. Bennett hates his carseat but really isn't big enough for a real stroller seat yet....he falls to the side and gets really mad. Another month or so, and this stroller will be my best friend!


When Bailey gets out of the shower and starts doing weird crap with his hair, it's time for a cut!!! You'd think he'd learn.....every time he comes out doing something like this I tell him he has to go get it cut....he gripes and moans and says he wants to grow it out! Duh, when your hair looks this bad, it's not up to you anymore!!!!!


3 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! Bailey is looking more and more like you! He certainly has your face! Just tell him if his hair gets too long, then you'll look like sisters! Love the photos. The kids are getting soooo big!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big Bennett is getting! That is a cool stroller, I bet the twins love that! I agree with Tiffany- Bailey looks JUST like you! :-)

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bennett is going to be as big as the Cadon and Cam soon! They'll look like triplets then! I swear- he looks exactly like a mixture of them both!

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home