Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hungry?

I remember "American" Mongolian BBQ....vaguely!!! Try Korean BBQ, if you dare. Forget the days of beef, chicken, or pork as your choices of meat. Try beef #1 (horse maybe?), beef #2 (kitty cat maybe?), beef #3 (puppy maybe?)....etc...there are about 15 different trays of meat.....who knows? The meat is "red" but the writing is all Japanese....hhhmmmmm. Then there is the seafood selection....as you can see, I chose a cute little feller to cook up in the center of our tabletop grill!!!! There was a big bowl with about 50 of these little dudes in it.......ick!
No, I didn't eat him :o) I had to put him UNDER a plate as I ate the other food, because he was looking at me!!!!!!
Oh, the Japanese cuisine is only for the very adventurous American!

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh, gross!!!!!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

I don't think I could try the "cute little feller" even if he was cooked.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that's just disgusting.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

YIKES, that is nasty!!!! :-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home