Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kadena Marina

The weather is finally cooling off a little. I mean it's still hot, but the heat is tolerable these days. The marina has such a nice little beach. We love to take the boys out there....it's just such a pain. Caden wants to throw sand, chase fish, drown himself....he is a full-time job all by himself. So, it is very hard to take the twins AND the baby to the beach....doesn't happen often! Here is Caden with Bailey's goggles on...he thinks he's swimming :o)
Cam thinks he's swimming too. He's my retarded kid :o) God love him....I just want to hold him and "protect" him from the world....he is so sweet! He sure is playing it safe here!!!! Holy cow....Bailey blessed us with his presence today. Look how tan he is next to the twins....and skinny! His waist is probably the same as their waists are :o) really :o)
Poor Bennett.....only a spectator today....next year, Buddy, next year...........
He had a good time though. Look how happy that little man is. Oh, I could just eat that little baby up :o)

8 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Looks like so much fun!! The boys all look so cute (as always)!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger connie said...

Gross, you compare your boys' waste! I think you mean waist...maybe you have been reading to many Japense signs. haha

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Cute pics!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Japense signs, Connie? What are those? I do read many Japanese signs, if that is what you mean, smart ass :o)

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I remember the peaceful days when Elise and Cam would sit on stare at each other or try to play with little soft toys. I don't know if Elise could handle your two now. They are sweet though... I still like that retarded one. Elise gets first shot at marrying him, ok? She's smart enough to handle a trophy husband. He just has to look good walking beside her.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger connie said...

I see you renigged on waste.... smart ass :)

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Like I'd leave it like that.....duh!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

You guys are all crazy! ;-) Cute pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home