Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween

Bailey wanted me to bake pumpkin seeds, so I made him dig out all the crap and separate it. He is such a "clean" freak, that it just about killed him. Anyway, he's still eating his seeds :o) The boys started out just watching but quickly joined in. As Bailey separated the seeds from the orange stuff, Cam dumped them back into the pumpkin. Bailey was quite frustrated with the whole process. It was one of those days he wished he was still an only child.


Bennett just hung out....so did his boobs :o) check out those chubby boobies!!!! He wants to be part of the action around here but isn't quite big enough yet. It won't be long though. Check that out....naked outside the last week of October....yep, it's still nice and warm :o)


What a scary lion, huh? He was walking around growling and scratching.....what a little pussy cat :o)
Cam doesn't have a scary bone in his whole body. He liked his alligator costume because alligators say "snap" with their teeth :o)


Bennett had a bumble bee costume but was asleep before trick or treating ever started. So, he slept through the whole thing! I took the twins out trick or treating for about 45 minutes. I came home (the streets were PAKCED full of trick or treators) and I found Todd in the house with all the lights off...sitting in front of the computer!!!! He couldn't even pass out candy??? Oh Lord! So, he got to give Caden and Cam a bath and listen to them talk about their "treats" the rest of the night, and I sat outside and passed out candy. I couldn't believe he was pretending to NOT be home!!!!!! I call him the Scrooge at Christmas time (believe me...he's such a fun sucker at Christmas time), but Halloween.....come on!!!!

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Bailey before he bailed. He stayed home from school on Halloween because he was up all night the night before puking. I didn't want him to go to school feeling like crap and all dehydrated, so I made him stay home. Todd said if he was too sick to go to school, he was too sick to go trick or treating......dads, I swear. The poor kid wasn't sick anymore...his poor little body just needed to recover from all that puking and dry heeving!!! Yes, he went trick or treating anyway. He didn't feel great when he came home though. He was trying to keep up with all of his friends running around the neighborhoods. It's only once a year though, so how could he not go? He had a Stewie (Family Guy) costume, and he looked pretty funny. Probably not the most appropriate costume for an 11-year-old, but, hey, I'm one of "those" moms.......


1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Great pics! Ha ha, Stewie!! That's funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home