Friday, October 20, 2006

DH

Okay, ya, was talking to a friend today, and she mentioned that if she died tomorrow, her kids would never know what their mother looked like, because she never gets in any pictures. Uh, ya, I can relate to that! So, this ONE is for you, Bennett....here I am holding you during your evening nap. A nice fake smile just for you :o) Okay, so can we all see why I never get in any pictures? I won't elaborate on this....
My big butt should be doing sit-ups instead of vegetating at the computer! Todd ditched me for poker with the guys tonight....can you believe that??????? Oh, what a bozo! He'd better win some money....the O Club just got a new furniture shipment from China, and I'd like one of his drunk friends he works with to support my spending habit:o) Friday night...Todd is playing poker, Bailey is spending the night with a friend, the three little ones are asleep, and loser Kris, is on the computer!
Anyway, I've been thinking....I need to start another blog...a bitch blog! That's all I ever do around here these days is bitch, bitch, bitch. I asked Todd last night if he checked out the new pictures I put on the blog yesterday. His response was, "Ya, and what's up with that anyway? Where is all this happy crap coming from? Two days ago you hated the world." It's not that I hate the world, my dear husband....it's that you flipped a switch. You'd think by now he'd know about these switches....HELLO!!!! He's a smart guy....really, he's quite brilliant, actually! It's just an testosterone vs estrogen thing, I guess. So, an estrogen-driven blog may be what the doctor ordered, because this blog was designed to be a happy, family blog. I'm thinking there would be a screening process on who gets the address though :o) Hmmm....I'll keep you updated on that....it may just come down to a time issues. I mean, I have SO much extra time on my hands these days, right? Uh, no. Actually, my two-week break is almost up....another class awaits my presence in only 4 days. Another 6 weeks of hell is just ahead...bring it on! Only 4 more classes left...I can do this...i think :o( Well, I guess I could go do laundry or something productive....

....oh ya, those sit-ups

5 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Funny how we censor ourselves on what we do or do not put on the blog:) Enjoy the rest of your break before you next class.

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand... there is A LOT that I do not blog because my family reads this...

This one thing that I've learned from living here is that men are the same - everywhere. Sadly enough, those sexy Italians leave their dirty laundry all over the house and seem incompetent with kids and house. All the women here - no matter what nationality - have the same gripes about their husbands.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

You crack me up! I am with you about the bitch blog- we should all have alternate blogs for our grumpy days! ha ha! You look great, I don't know what you are talking about! :-)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I don't really sensor my blog! My family reads mine and they just have to love me for what I say! I am what I am! Love me or not!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Oh, Karen...I'm sure your words are much more kind than mine are...your bad moods are probably a walk in the park compared to my average moods :o) My family (Todd's too) would have a heart attack if I wrote some of the things I'd like to write...I'm a pretty difficult person :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home