Friday, December 08, 2006

bad bad blogger

I know, I've been really bad about keeping up lately. I was so busy when Todd was gone TDY. Then, the day he was supposed to get back (the day before Thanksgiving) there was a terrible storm......lighting storm and tornadoes (who ever heard of tornadoes on Okinawa?????)....it delayed his flight. They almost didn't come home....but they did....late that night. Well, our computer got zapped and died. So, Thanksgiving Day, after we ate, we had to go computer shopping....not fun!!!!! Earlier that day we took the fried computer somewhere to see if they could save it....nope! Shopping one day BEFORE the big sales really sucks. Anyway, we finally got our new computer and had to get some external drive for our old hard drive. I think I would DIE if I lost everything from my old computer. Anyway, within 24 hours, everything was back to normal.
Thanksgiving was nice and quiet. We didn't do anything with anyone....just us....it was peaceful. Lots of food though :o) Then, the rest of the weekend was the whole Christmas tree set-up and decorating and so forth. I finishing another class last Monday and have been on break this week. I start another one on Tuesday but only have one week of class before we break for our 2 week holiday break.....yeah!!!!! So, that will be nice :o) Once the holiday break is over, I only have 4 (YES, FOUR) months before I'm ALL done....I can't wait!!!!!!
The kids have all had parties and crap at school. Feasts, programs, gift exchanges, etc.....that crap just wipes me out!!!!! It's only the beginning (again) too.....Lord, help me! It's fun to see how happy they get, but it is exhausting for me! I guess it just goes with the season.....
I have so much to write about, I don't even know what to write about. The longer I wait to blog, the more I dread it.....I hate having to play catch-up. I've been reading everyone else's though! I can find 5 or 10 minutes here and there to read, I just can't find 30 minutes here and there to post.....I can't post without adding pictures.....the families don't want to read about the chaos, they just want to see pictures of the kidlets :o) So, I guess I'll stop rambling now and post some pictures. I wish I had pictures of our Christmas party last night :o( I think I have one of Todd, but none of me.....that stinks too, because I actually looked pretty cute (ya, I'll toot my own horn....I wore a hot little low-cut black dress). We're going to another party next week. I may wear the same dress and get pictures :o) Heaven forbid my husband ask someone to take our picture together.....is that a crazy request, or what?

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sounds like you have been busy as usual! Sucks about your computer- glad you didn't lose all your stuff; I agree to lose EVERYTHING would be the worst! >:-0

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see you've joined the cyber living again... I was tired of seeing the clown hat photos after so many days... looks like you're just as crazy as usual... been thinking of ya lately... it's time to make rum balls! We're a bit crazy here too, but that might just slow down with the pox... itchy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home