Saturday, February 17, 2007

Silver Children????

I don't know.....Bailey is my Golden Child, so are the rest my Silver Children???? I don't know......they sure are darling children though!!!!!! "Darling" is one of my favorite words....does everyone have favorite words, or am I just weird? Actually, it's "darlin'" that I like. Anyway, since I bragged about Bailey so much in my last post, I thought I should put pictures of my other little angels up also :o) Here's Cam just looking like his irresistable self....
Caden....up to his mischievious self :o) I don't remember what he was getting into, but I'm sure I busted something up when I asked him to look over at the camera. Look at that bowl cut!!!! Dad is not a fan of the new haircut. Daddy goes to work and doesn't have to look at his bad hair all day long though.....I took matters into my own hands. I'm entitled to do that as the mommy, you know?????
Bennett has figured out where toys are hidden and can get them now! You can't take your eye off this one.....he's fast.....and he's always on a mission!!!
He doesn't care that the twins attack him and play roughly with him. Just wait.....he's only 4 pounds behind them.....he's going to be kickin' butts and takin' names before long. He might be the "baby" of the family, but he is going to be the "king" of this family....I see it already!
He loves his little bare-bottomed crawling around after bath time! He just takes off and loves the air on his tushy!
Okay, it might be a while before I blog again. I know, I know....call me a loser. School just started again and I'm frazzled already! I decided to double-up on my last two classes to finish faster. Now I will finish on April 2.....that's not too far away. It will be a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG six weeks though, because I start working on March 1 (just what I need, right?) It's only 3 days a week, 4 hours a day.....so, it's no big deal, it's just "something" else to worry about. Once I'm done with school, I will love my job. I've been volunteering at the Children's Waiting Room (it's a service to patients at the hospital funded by the ASYMCA) since last February, and a volunteer coordinator position came open. So, I decided, since I'm there anyway, I should probably just be the volunteer coordinator and get paid instead of just volunteering......I did my time :o) Anyway, I'm excited about it, because, of course, I'm going to go in a mix it up.....I've got lots of changes to implement :o)
I'll try to post something at least once a week (probably without pictures) just to vent, but nothing too crazy. I just have a hard time writing a little old clip of info....I like to ramble! Can you tell? Okay, anyway.....I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, anniversary, birthday, etc.....all of those things that have happened the past two weeks!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

They are getting huge!!! Love the booty shot-too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home