Wednesday, January 31, 2007

almost a teenager

Bailey decided he wanted to go play paintball with some friends for his birthday. Of course, that is an activity that is not very family oriented when you have twin two years olds and a seven month old. So, dad was tasked to go on the birthday adventure while mom stayed home with the babies. I sent the camera with dad to take pictures of the fun birthday party the rest of us were going to miss.....he came home with this ONE picture....gotta love dads!!!! So, this is all I have from Bailey's 12th birthday party.

I did manage to get a picture of the paintball cake before it was devoured!!!!! My friend, Trish, makes the BEST cakes :o)

I have an "order" in for another cake!!!! We are having a BIG PARTY on Friday night and a cake is in order. I'm not going to spoil the special news (no, I'm not pregnant....Todd would not be throwing a party....he'd be committing suicide), you'll have to check back this weekend to check out the party pictures and "occassion" for the big party.


4 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger connie said...

Dustin and Bailey look like they are off to commit some crime! Thanks for inviting me to your party.....geez! Whats up with that?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kris said...

of course you get to come to the party.....duh.....i just haven't talked to you since we decided we were going to have it.....geez yourself!!!!!! :o)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Looks like fun! I totally know how you feel with the husband and camera issue!!! Been there! At least you have a good ONE! ;-)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men just don't understand the need for pictures that we have. It is totally a girl thing! Can't wait to find out what's going on at your house this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home