Tuesday, January 30, 2007

twins - part 1

Caden can't just rock on his rocking fish....he has to dominate both of the fish, just so Cam can't play. He likes to make Cam scream.....

Monkey see, monkey do.....not quite as well though....
Caden has already moved on to something else and really doesn't care. He's done with the fish.

Now, who could resist that smile??? Cam loves to get this cowboy hat. He says "my Woody hat" and thinks he's Woody from Toy Story :o)~


Disgusting....that's all I can really say about this one. Who does things like this...and pays to do it?????? I'd never wrap that nasty thing around my neck!


Our FAVORITE thing to do is play at the parks here!!!!! There are tons and tons of parks that are well-kept, clean, and close to home :o) LOVE 'EM!!!!!!


1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Cute! I love those rocking fish things!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home