Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"sperm present"

that was the official lab report for Todd's 6 month vasectomy check ;o) How funny is that????? He won't even get near me!!!! Now he has to go for some special work-up to see if the tube grew back together or if he has a 3rd vas (I guess there are some freaks out there that do)! I guess he should have done that 6 week check, huh? Who knew? Funny thing is...I've been bugging him about another baby and he kept saying, "too late"....I guess not :o) He told me yesterday there is NO WAY I can convince him to have another one, and if I'm set on having another one I'll have to find a new husband....anyone out there???? Just kidding :o) Oh well......

I'm looking forward to these next doctor visits (more than Todd is) to find out what the heck is going on. I hope everyone has a good laugh with this one...I know Tiffany and Lisa will!

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

See Kris- you need to tell him that Mother Nature must WANT you to have more!!! :-)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

OMG, a *3rd* vasect?! Um... hearing about this left no doubt in my mind that they are going to have to sterilize me when this baby is born. They better tie my tubes around my ribs as far from my ovaries as possible. Though a secret part of me would love to have 5 or 6 kids...
yikes

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Nothing ever ceases to amaze me! The fact that you want more kids is amazing to me! You are a special woman!!!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Your boys are so cute! And look like so much fun. I actually know a lady who just had her 6th baby boy - an all boy family. With your husband's news, I'd try to sneak another baby in there too!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - Tell him if he's got a 3rd vas he's really a man's man - not a freak! At least he doesn't have a tail (Shallow Hal) Hey - I never had any wisdom teeth...Did I tell you I have a box coming your way? It's still in the backseat of my car but it WILL be mailed this week! Lisa

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

Now we know why they want to have that check-up done! Enjoy any "sperm" while you still can :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home