Tuesday, January 23, 2007

koalas

I've had three little koala bears the past week. I can't even pee without someone hanging off my shoulder or sitting on my lap. Bennett has had RSV....thank God he's getting better, but that poor baby wasn't sleeping very well at all! Poor Caden has had pnemonia....again, thank God he's getting better too.....he's been sleeping VERY WELL though. He begs to go "night night in my bed" at around 5 pm. I have to wake him up around 7:30 am. He just lays on me all day and want to take "nap in my bed" every couple of hours. Oh, I don't want that part of his illness to end!!!! Then, poor Cam is just starving for any mommy attention he can get with the other two so sick. Anytime my lap is free, he hops right up, "my mommy....no Caden's mommy....no baby's mommy!" So, that's what I've been up to the past week. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel as they slowly recover though :o)

This week is also the big, busy birthday week (thanks for all my birthday wishes out there). My birthday is jam packed with crazy, busy-work crap to do (parent-teacher conference, Bailey's tennis lessons, Bailey has to be the announcer at the school talent show, etc), so it will be just like any other day! Saturday is Bailey's birthday party.....well, it's not really a birthday "party".....he, Todd, and two of his friends are going to paintball all day then come back to the house for pizza and cake. It's an all-day thing, and I'll be stuck ("stuck" sounds so bad, but it's true) with the three little ones all day. I may get a chance to break away to go to a friend's baby shower if my sitter can come over. Then, we'll do some family outting on Sunday for Bay's real birthday.

Then, I can't believe it will be February already! Still working on pictures....I'll get them up sometime this week :o)

peace out

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo sorry that your babies are so sick...please know that you are all in our thoughts...wish that we could be there to help!! Hugs and kisses for all. Love, Mimi

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I hope the kids all start feeling better! Both Jenna and I are under the weather!!! UGH!!!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sorry your kiddos are sick!! Hope they get better soon.
Happy birthday! Hope you are having a good one! Happy Birthday to Bailey this weekend too! :-)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sorry your kiddos are sick!! Hope they get better soon.
Happy birthday! Hope you are having a good one! Happy Birthday to Bailey this weekend too! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home