Monday, January 29, 2007

the baby....

Bennett loves when the twins are at school, because he plays with all of their toys and doesn't get yelled at :o) He is so happy just crawling around exploring all the big boy toys in the play room.

We went to the park last week. Bennett had his own little area to play at while the boys ran around like monkeys!!!!


Of course, he didn't want to stay in his little area :o) We went to another park the following day, and I brought the playpen to keep him confined. It worked....he was happy just listening the all the other kids play on the jungle gyms.


Connie and I took the kids to MonaKids Jungle a couple of weeks ago. It's like a HUGE indoor play area for little kids. It has 4 or 5 ball pits, lots of tubes and slides, nets, obstacles, junk like that. Well, I managed to work my big butt into one of the ball pits so Bennett could join in on the fun. He loved all the balls!!!!!!



4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Karen said...

How cute! They had an indoor playplace like that in Norman right before we left and my kids loved it!!!! Plus Moms and Dads could get in and play too!!! We actually had Jackson's birthday party there!!! Too cool! Oh the things I miss!!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the new pictures! He is getting so big. What a "pretty" baby boy!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I tried to post pictures of all the kids, but blogger was being a pain and not letting me upload my pictures....will try again tonight :o)

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute pictures...He is getting so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home