Monday, February 05, 2007

email forwards.....

Okay, so I've gotten 3 or 4 of these "getting to know your friends" emails just in the past week. I usually fill them out and send them back, but I'm just going to post the answers here to save me some time. Nothing too spectacular.....just the average girl next door :o)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds and more diamonds....pearls are for old ladies
3. Single/married/committed? married
4. What was the last film you saw at the theater? I don't even remember...it must have been a kid movie though....maybe Barnyard
5. What is your favorite TV Show? Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Real Housewives of OC, Top Chef, The Hills, Dr 90210, basically anything on MTV or Bravo
6. What did you have for breakfast? coffee
7. What is your middle name? Lynn
8. What is your favorite cuisine? I'm not too picky.....I like food :o) I like lots of flavor though....my leasy favorite is Asian!
9. What foods do you dislike? hot dogs, chicken still on the bone, spam
10. Favorite Chips? salt and vinegar
11. Favorite CDs? I don't buy CDs anymore....I make my own.....country and top 40
12. What kind of car do you drive? I don't know what the hell it's actually called. It's a piece of crap Japanese van that is just too weird for me.
13. Favorite sandwich? meatball or reuben.....I don't like cold sandwiches
14. What characteristics do you despise in others? stupidness, dishonesty
15. What are your favorite clothes? old t-shirts, maternity panties, and clean socks
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Italy
17. What color are your eyes? blue
18. Favorite Fashion Brand? Abercrombie jeans, Banana Republic jackets, Coach purses....anything that looks cute and makes me look skinny will do
19. Where would you want to retire to? someplace that has everything.....beach, mountains, culture, sports, fine shoppng and dining, city life, country life....I want it all
20. Favorite time of day? when the kids first wake up and when they go to bed
21. Where were you born? San Gabriel, CA
22. Favorite sport to watch? college football
23. Coke or Pepsi? coke
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? can't think of any
25. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember.....probably something stupid
26. What is your best childhood memory? playing "BBBZZZZZZZZZZZ" tickle bee with my grandpa
27. Did you ever skip school? all the time
28. Who was your best friend in school? Elementary school - Becky, Jr High - Jamie, High School - Renee
29. Do you have any piercings? ears
30. Ever been to Africa? nope
31. Ever been toilet papering? many times
32. Been in a car accident? once
33. Favorite day of the week? Friday
34. Favorite restaurant? While here on Okinawa - Arin Krin
35. Favorite flower? plain ol' white Daisies
36. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby, coffee, and PB & chocolate
37. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Never
38. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Todd.....some stupid crap about our renters wanting a new garage door because it closed on their car....not my fault they can't pull in all the way
39. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Home Depot
40. What is your bedtime? 8:00 if I'm lucky :o) 11:00 if I have homework
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Oh gosh....Sunday night we went to Sam's By The Sea with Matt & Ali, Sean & Abby, Shack & Danielle, Ashley & Bob, Sean & Courtney, and a couple girls I don't know
42. What are you listening to right now? Cam yelling "I go pee" from bed because he doesn't want to take a nap
43. What are your favorite colors? don't have any
44. How many tattoos do you have? don't know......one (officially), but more, really.....I'm not going to explain :o)
45. Favorite book? Bringing Up Boys by Dr James Dobson

1. What is your occupation? diaper changer, dishwasher, taxi, butt wiper, cook, crisis intervention manager, maid, shoulder to cry on
2. What color are your socks? white
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing but the keys on the keyboard....Cam finally fell asleep
4. What was the last thing that you ate? don't remember
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Connie
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I do.....all four of them
9. How old are you today? 35
10. Favorite drink? coffee and wine
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? college football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Pets? nope.....I clean up after enough humans....no time for animals
14. Favorite food? I'm not too picky
15. What was the last movie you watched? Ferris Bueller's Day Off
16. Ever been out of the country? Yes
17. How do you vent anger? yell, curse, drink, eat, use sarcasm......any unhealthy coping mechanism that I can think of at the moment
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? don't remember
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? spring.....I am SSSOOOOO ready for warm weather to come back around after my bones have been chilled. If I'm going to spend money on pedicures every month, I damn sure want to show off my piggies too. Love to shop for shoes in spring!!!!!
20. Hugs or kisses? can't have one without the other :o)
21. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries all the way.....okay, now I remember I can add cherries to my "do not like" list above.....I really don't like any cooked fruit, not even apple pie
22. Living arrangements? Husband and 4 kids
23. When was the last time you cried? probably a few days ago
24. What is on the floor of your closet? laundry basket and dust bunnies
25. What did you do last night? watched Desperate Housewives and then did homework
26. What are you afraid of? snakes, flying, drowning, heights, germs, disease, something terrible happening to my children......pretty phobic, huh??????
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
28. Favorite dog breed? don't have one.....labs for playing, little lapdogs to snuggle with, none if I have to clean up after them or listen to them bark
29. Number of keys on your key ring? 1 car key on my keychain that I leave in my car....don't carry any keys....I don't lock anything
30. How many years at your current job? 12 years as mom, 9 years as wife.....nope, I didn't mix them up....I did it backwards :o) Thank God it all worked out :o)
31. How many provinces/states have you lived in? 6, I think
32. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
33. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? no, I'm a girl....that stuff is for men (or shemales)
34. Strangest food ever eaten? Ostrich steak

1. How are you today? dandy
2. What is your favorite candy? gummy bears
3. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? gosh, so many....I guess the next one would be Valentine's Day. My husband would probably say 2/12, because he gets to have another vasectomy, and I'm sure he's looking forward to it :o)
4. Do you wish on stars? yep....always
5. How is the weather right now? beautiful....probably 75 or so
6. Favorite smell? grass, clean hair, coffee
7. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? lightly buttered
8. Do you make friends easily? no, I'm a "difficult" person
9. What is the most beautiful place you've ever actually visited? Virgin Islands

OKEY DOKIE....you all know me now!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home