Tuesday, March 27, 2007

T-1 week

Only 1 week to go, and I'm a free woman!!! Well, at least free from late-night homework dates with the computer. Sure, I'll still have "work" stuff, mom stuff, wife stuff, etc.....but I can handle those :o)
Had a VERY stressful day today. It rained all day, and as soon as Bailey came home from school, Caden escaped!!! He bolted outside in his undies and t-shirt. Of course, Brainless followed.....they immediately ran to the largest puddle they could find. Hell no, I wasn't going out in the rain after them. So, I grabbed my camera and let them have a little fun before I kicked their little asses :o)


If they weren't go damn cute, I might kill myself.....they drive me nuts :o) I hate hearing, "you heard me, mommy" when I ask them to repeat something they said. I hate it when Caden looks at me to make sure I'm watching him as he does something he knows he's not supposed to do (like hit Cam or take a toy away from Bennett and throw it) and then comes over to me, pulls his pants down, and says, "spank me" with a big grin on his face. I never believed in ADHD until I had Caden :o) Oh, Lordy!!!!!! Good thing I'm off to the spa as soon as Todd gets home.....I need some pampering :o)

5 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Kris said...

thanks anonymous(????)....I need all the smiles I can get...or are you just laughing because it's not YOU dealing with these kidlets?

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger connie said...

trade kids with you! If you had THE ONE in my family for 2 hours you would be begging for your two year old back!!! :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much for all the new pictures...they just make my day!!
Bailey looks like a surfer dude.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Palace Fan thats a NEW Dad said...

Not been here for a while but managed to find my way thanks to my old bookmarks !

Your boys look very cheeky and bit of a handfull :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home