Thursday, March 01, 2007

lost time.....

It's official....I'm crazy. I have so many things going on, I can't keep them all straight! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I blogged already. Well, so much has happened in 2 weeks, I don't know where to start. First things first.....now that I've been here 18 months, I finally found someone I really like to hang out with. I mean, I have friends I go to lunch with and go to bunko with and so on, but I finally found someone I really like! I love Connie to death, but she's so busy....home daycare is a crazy, busy, restricting life. Now, Robin, is crazy! She is so funny and fun to be around. I am so glad I found her!!!! Plus, her husband is a civilian, so we don't talk about military crap all the time.....love it!!!! Anyway, now that I found someone I could hang out with all the time (she's my new Tiffany), I actually work!!!!! What was I thinking? No, really, I love my job! It is ony 3 days a week from 9-1 and I can take the kids with me.....how PERFECT is that????
Speaking of perfect, my perfect angel child broke his nose and doesn't look so perfect anymore :o( We've gone from red and swollen to black and purple to geen and yellow....we're almost back to perfect! Poor baby!!!!! I kept the incident report from school, just in case anyone ever accuses us of abuse!
We've fought with housing maintenance over our broken RADON fan. Well, they came to "fix" it.....Todd figured out they just turned it off and told me it was fixed. When Todd confronted them, they said there is no funding to fix RADON fans this year. Can you imagine my reaction???? If you know me, you can imagine my reaction :o) Well, the claws and teeth came out for this battle.....of course we won :o) I have sure rubbed off onto Todd over the past 9 years. When we first met, he was so nice, patient, understanding, and non-confrontational....now he's a bitch, just like me! hahahaha! Anyway, that is over, and we have a new radon fan!
I'm into the 3rd week of a six week class and I start another 4 week class on Tuesday! The first class end on March 26 and the other on April 2........then I'm officially DONE!!!! I can't believe in only 31 days I'll be done.....that sounds sooooo weird but wonderful! I might actually have some "me" time.....maybe.
I need to send a shout out to Diane.....I am SSSOOOOOOO happy things went well, and I'm so excited to hear about the Palm Springs visit too!!!!! We've got to get Michael on board next, then try to work on Paul :o)
I need to send another shout out to the Cincinnatti Airport.....strange shout out, right? Well, I know Sandy and her co-workers are reading this. I wish I had something funny for you, but right now I don't.
How about some pictures, y'all??????? No, no sorry, they are not of bald Brittney Spears.....they are much cuter than that!!!!! Actually, I've now tried to upload pictures 5 or 6 times throughout the day, so I'm posting without pictures this time.......next time!

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Karen said...

How did he break his nose???? I hope things start calming down for you soon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home