Tuesday, March 13, 2007

silly hats

We still like to dress up in our silly hats. I have one picture with Bailey wearing Charlie Brown, Caden wearing Curious George, Cam wearing Dr. Seuss, and Bennett was wearing Curious George. It is really cute, but Todd is wearing Nascar.....he won't let me put it up!!!!! He won't let me put a good picture of him on here. He'd kill me if I posted one with him wearing a Nascar surgical hat! Oh well, Bailey lucked out of getting his picture on here too! Of course I was wearing one also....I'm the picture taker though....I like it that way.



1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

What fun little hats! I think you should go ahead and post the ones of your older boys too:) Maybe an idea for next year's Christmas cards??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home