Tuesday, March 13, 2007

monkey see, monkey do

Grant and Clark.....here's the cute monkey shirt you sent Bennett. "Monkey get in trouble too" definitely fits the sibling dynamics around here. He's quite the chunky monkey, isn't he?????? When we go out to eat, I order a grilled cheese sandwich and fries for Caden and Cam to share, and another grilled cheese sandwich just for Bennett......he's a pig. He'll eat it, crust and all. Caden and Camden may finish their half on occassion. Forget the college fund for this one....we're praying we can feed him without going broke!

Thanks so much for all the goodies you sent us! The boys love their Curious George stuff. I love my bath stuff (I don't get to take a bath alone very often...."Mommy, I take bath too?") and Bailey always welcomes OU shirts!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Belva Jean said...

He is such a chunk! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home